COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Jackrabbit~SOOC Sunday~April 11, 2011



I came across this jackrabbit during my morning walk. I took two photos of him before he took off and cropped one, so that you can see the difference. That's the only editing I did. SOOC Sunday for April 11, 2011. To visit SOOC Sunday, please go to: http://www.murrieta365.com/

9 comments:

  1. I don't know that I've ever seen a 'real' picture of a jack rabbit...he's pretty cute! I take it you see them often?
    thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what amazes me about desert environment is that it is very rich with rabbits, and it is a joy seeing them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these. Great captures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow~ those are some might big ears!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute shot of the rabbit...happy SOOC Sunday...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shot! He is just sitting there waiting! Those ears are soooo long!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your photos of the jackrabbit... what splendid ears he has...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, they are out in bunches in the morning and afternoons. And, I'm sure at night, too! They LOVE to eat all the delicious grass at the golf resort! Sometimes I walk by and flush them out of bushes. Sometimes they run right in front of me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That one looks younger, unless it's the distance. Once in a while, the large adults and smaller young ones hop into the courtyard and chew on some cactus! That's when they are not so endearing.

    ReplyDelete