COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Bishop, CA road~Vanishing Point~Sunday Stills Challenge~100911

Do you have a favorite road?  This is our favorite road in Bishop, CA. Hubby and I love to travel to the Sierra (the eastern Sierra), along Highway 395.   This view is on the Rovana Road exit and if you take this road, it goes up to the little town of Rovana.  At the end of the road, there's a trail head and a pack horse stable.  We love to travel this road and frequently see cattle grazing next to it.  Sunday Stills Challenge for October 9, 2011.

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful picture. I love Bishop and Hwy.395. Don't believe I have ever been on this road though. Maybe next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you need to load your photos in a larger format. this is beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the trees on the left side of the photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous. Nice challenge work. : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Almost every road I travel are my favorite at the time. I would certainly enjoy revisiting Hwy 395. This view is mesmerizing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can see why it is a favorite and that photo fits the challenge to a T.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice! Those mountains in the background are so gorgeous! And I really like how the trees line the road.

    ReplyDelete