I dedicate this blog to my father, who first put a camera in my hands when I was 12 and who took me to many of the places that I love today.
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.
Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more
Wednesday, October 5, 2011
Storm on the way
A wet, cold Arctic storm is bearing down on Deep Canyon and the mountains around it. It was windy yesterday, but today should have more wind. I'll try to get up to Pinyon and take some photos as I love the mountains when they are changing due to the weather. They may even get a dusting of snow. Today is an early release day at school for the kids, and I have a meeting for an hour, but I should be able to get up there before dark. I'm anxious to see them with clouds hovering around them. This photo was taken on Saturday, before the storms (we already had one yesterday) moved in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's blowing and pouring up here!
ReplyDelete