I dedicate this blog to my father, who first put a camera in my hands when I was 12 and who took me to many of the places that I love today.
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.
Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more
Tuesday, October 11, 2011
Palm Springs windmills~Our World Today~101111
There's one spot on Highway 74 where one can look down and see the windmills of Palm Springs. It's a brief glimpse and I drive by it constantly, but I've never stopped until Sunday. I noticed that there was a turnout nearby with an emergency phone, so I pulled over and walked back. I'm glad I stopped and looked down into the Coachella Valley below. Click on the photos to enlarge. Our World Tuesday for October 11, 2011. To visit Our World Tuesday, please go to: http://ourworldtuesdaymeme.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nice to discover the deep Canyon through your eyes! The landscape is really beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThose windmills in that area are impressive. I feel like a dwarf driving past them. Cool shot!
ReplyDeleteGreat vies into the valley although the valley itself dwarfs the windmills.
ReplyDelete