I dedicate this blog to my father, who first put a camera in my hands when I was 12 and who took me to many of the places that I love today.
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.
Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more
Sunday, October 2, 2011
Highway 74~First of the Month~100211
I drove up Highway 74, along Deep Canyon yesterday morning to stop and visit a friend who lives in Pinyon. It was early in the morning and the sunlight was just right for some views looking back toward Palm Desert. There were quite a few cars going up the mountain and coming down too. To visit First of the Month, please go to: http://www.murrieta365.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
harsh but pretty!
ReplyDeleteI've always thought the desert to be so beautiful. The desert and that grand blue sky - priceless!
ReplyDeleteVery nice!
ReplyDeleteWe've been on a road trip for the last 10 days. Almost all of it in the desert in CA, AZ, or UT.