I dedicate this blog to my father, who first put a camera in my hands when I was 12 and who took me to many of the places that I love today.
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.
Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more
Monday, October 10, 2011
Favorite photo Monday~October 10, 2011~crow
Saturday morning I drove through Garner Valley, which is at the top of Deep Canyon. I always enjoy driving through there and looking at all the ranches which have been built over the last 30 years. Before our children were born, we had 5 acres there and we used to take our VW van and our German Sheperd and camp out overnight. Our property sold and there is now a house on it, but I sometimes drive by and take a look at it. On my way back to the highway, I noticed a murder of crows and followed them. I caught this one above me. There were a couple dozen of them. I don't know why they were there, but it was interesting to watch them. Look at this one's wing tips! To visit Favorite Photo Monday, please go to: http://blueberrycraftandhobbytime.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I had forgotten a bunch of crows is called a murder. I looked up a website that had a list of collective nouns for groups of animals and found it most interesting. Lovely photo, as always. Have a nice week. Mickie :)
ReplyDeletelove that photo... what a beauty
ReplyDeleteExcellent capture of the raven. I'll bet you miss that land loaded with memories.
ReplyDeleteWhat great shot! Hope you have a good Monday.
ReplyDeleteExcellent shot!! Flight shots are the greatest. Hope your week started on a good note.
ReplyDelete