The Dancer

The Dancer
Graceful dead tree up above Deep Canyon.

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Gnarled tree~Creative Exchange~October 21, 2011

I LOVE weekends and I look forward to them all week while I'm busy at school.  I find that I NEED this time outdoors, out in nature.  Last weekend I put my Honda CRV in 2nd gear and drove up a rutted road to the top of Thomas Mountain.  On the way back down, I saw this gnarled tree and stopped to take a photo of it.  Creative Exchange for October 21, 2011.  I hope you like it!  To visit the Creative Exchange, please go to:  http://www.lgordonphotography.com/

5 comments:

  1. I love the wonderful mood of this image Cheryl Ann! Mysterious, yet so beautifully serene, and the deep tones are fantastic.

    Thank you so much for sharing this at The Creative Exchange.

    Sending you wishes for a great weekend.

    lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice--there is something about a lone, twisted tree that IS very artistic and creative. Enjoy your weekend. Mickie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that tree Cheryl. Great pic, too. I've always wanted to have a little meander up Thomas Mt. The road looks so inviting.

    ReplyDelete