Bighorn sheep on Highway 74 October 2014

Bighorn sheep on Highway 74 October 2014
This big guy crossed the highway, October 2014.

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Santa Rosa Mountains visitor center~Sunday Stills Challenge~103011






I took the challenge this week for Sunday Stills Challenge.  It was to walk 25 feet, STOP, pivot, and take 3 photos.  I actually took 4, one in each direction. Then, walk another 25 feet and do it again.  I headed up to the Santa Rosa mountain visitor center, one of my favorite places to walk in the morning.  And, the first 4 photos show what I saw.  The next 4 show what I saw after another 25 feet. As you can see, it was early morning when I went there.  Sunday Stills Challenge for October 30, 2011. To visit Sunday Stills Challenge, please go to this link:  http://sundaystills.wordpress.com/

3 comments: