COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Little houses


Along Highway 74 and going west toward Idyllwild, there are several little houses, the kind that are up on a trailer.  These are on the ground, but I've seen the owner put one down on the corner of 74 & 371.  There was a show once about a woman who lived in one, up in Wyoming.  Basically these are a one-person tiny trailer.  They are portable.  They have a tiny kitchen, a bed, and a tiny bathroom.  That's it.  This one also has a small porch.  Aren't they cute?  I had to take these photos through a barbed wire fence and when I looked down, guess who was standing with me?  I nearly took her home with me, but she was well fed.  She didn't have a tag, but she had a collar.  I walked over to the closest house and she belonged there.  Apparently she gets out all the time.  I was concerned because cars were whizzing by at 60 mph.  She was very friendly and sweet!

2 comments: