The Dancer

The Dancer
Graceful dead tree up above Deep Canyon.

Thursday, October 20, 2011

red leaves~Nature Notes~102011



I found these red leaves last weekend while driving through Garner Valley.  Their color immediately attracted me to them.  They were along a fence (see bottom photo) next to a small local park, which was closed when I arrived.  I don't know what they are, but aren't they pretty?  Nature Notes for October 20, 2011.  To visit Nature Notes, please go to:  http://ramblingwoods.com/

5 comments:

  1. Lovely autumn color! They might be Virginia Creeper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The beauty of fall surely shows nature's pallet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely leaves. I was up at Oakglen a couple of days ago and got shots of similar leaves. Yes, I'd love to do Huntington Park with you. Just say the word:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are a very pretty indication of fall..but I don't know what they are...Funny that you do birding by ear also..I had a coopers in the yard today..Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, they are pretty--Fall is definitely here. Mickie :)

    ReplyDelete