COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Old wooden fence~Friday's Fences~October 21, 2011



I found this old wooden fence in a little enclave of houses up in Garner Valley.  These lots aren't 5 acres.  In fact, they are very small and close together.  They aren't part of the 5 acre parcels in the valley and they aren't as expensive.  And, they aren't all painted white either.  I like this old, weathered fence, and the house with it, too!  Friday Fences for October 21, 2011. To view Friday Fences, please go to:  http://lifeaccordingtojanandjer.blogspot.com/

8 comments:

  1. I have always liked this style of fence.

    You can see mine here at Time Stand Still

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the old rusitc look too! Looks like a quaint area! Nice shots. Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the old wooden fences, made of logs, and weathering to fit into the landscape!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These fences have so much character.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wooden fences... my fave!

    happy weekend =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful and i would love to live in one of these, i like rustic much better than painted.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Back in the time when fences were friendlier_-not the 6-8 ft. privacy fences that many of us have now--or the keep the dog in the yard kind. They add so much to the property. Looks like a good place to live, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. A different cedar rail fence. I like it. B

    ReplyDelete