Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14

Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14
There were about a dozen bighorn sheep this date 052614 up on Highway 74, above Palm Desert, CA, and right above Deep Canyon.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Orange daisy~Simple Pleasures~032511


I got home early enough one afternoon this week to go admire my African daisies which I planted out front. Alas, they are slowly fading and are going to seed. But, this bright orange one caught my eye and I leaned over to take its picture before it withered and went to seed, just like the others. I think they only have a week to ten days left, then I'm going to have to pull them all out and mow over that patch of beauty in my front yard...sigh...such a simple pleasure, a single flower. Simple Pleasure for March 25, 2011. Doesn't it give you some joy, too? Oh, yes...I DO save the seeds for the next year's planting! To visit Simple Pleasures, please go to: http://alittleofthisandthat2.blogspot.com/p/simple-pleasures.html

3 comments:

  1. Helo, I love your daisy photo.There is something special about single flower photography.
    God Bless
    Barb from Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah ... she's a beauty! Flowers are such simple pleasures. Nothing beats God's handiwork.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful color! Very nice photo!

    ReplyDelete