Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14

Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14
There were about a dozen bighorn sheep this date 052614 up on Highway 74, above Palm Desert, CA, and right above Deep Canyon.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Pinyon forest in the afternoon~Scenic Sunday 032011





I'm always amazed how different things look in the afternoon light, as opposed to the morning light and I took these photos last December while up in the pinyon forest during my Christmas break. The light just is a different color and it seems to spread out more. Have you noticed that? Hubby rode along with me because he was off work for the day. He just couldn't get into shooting photos, but I was intrigued how different "MY" mountain looked. Now that the time change has settled in, I'll be able to zip up the mountain and take afternoon photos! Scenic Sunday for March 20, 2011. To visit Scenic Sunday, please go to: http://scenicsunday.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Guess I like afternoon light better because I'm awake and out there. Not really a morning person. "MY" mountain looks like an island in the clouds. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't visited in a while and I've missed your blog! Lovely pics, as always. Both early morning and late afternoon are favorites so I cannot choose between them. But different they are, and you capture both beautifully!

    ReplyDelete