COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Yucca, snow, and blue sky~SkyWatch Friday 030311

Just a photo of a yucca and a background of fresh now and blue sky after last weekend's snow storm. Sometimes simple things are best, don't you think? SkyWatch Friday for March 3, 2011.

6 comments:

  1. Yes, I love the simple things, and this is really pretty against those snow-capped mountains and clear blue sky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photo. I like the yucca peeking out against that blue sky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is almost like a contradiction in terms...the cactus and the snow. Lovely photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple things get my vote! The snow covered mountains in the background are absolutely beautiful. Nice shot. Mickie =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the contrasts the higher deserts provide - warm plant forms, cold mountains above.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful view!

    http://fredamans.blogspot.com/2011/03/skywatch.html

    ReplyDelete