COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Photo Sunday~"Sun"~~032711

I frequently take a walk by the city-owned golf resort in the mornings, but Friday I had to get to school, so I went in the afternoon and saw the sun's reflection on one of their water courses. Photo Sunday, "sun", for March 27, 2011. To visit Photo Sunday, go to: http://photosunday.net/

4 comments:

  1. It appears to have been a windy afternoon. Or has the ripple been caused by something falling into water ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful!
    Such wonderful light.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another new and wonderful bit of afternoon light.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tropical in appearance, this is a quite blissful photo. Margarita anyone?

    ReplyDelete