These pretty cactus blossoms were open yesterday when I went to the Living desert Reserve. I see these opening up all around the desert and I've even spotted a few up by Deep Canyon. Cactus Monday for March 28, 2011. To view Cactus Monday, please go to: http://painteddaisies.blogspot.com/
I dedicate this blog to my father, who first put a camera in my hands when I was 12 and who took me to many of the places that I love today.
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.
Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more
Monday, March 28, 2011
Pink cactus blossoms~Cactus Monday~032811
These pretty cactus blossoms were open yesterday when I went to the Living desert Reserve. I see these opening up all around the desert and I've even spotted a few up by Deep Canyon. Cactus Monday for March 28, 2011. To view Cactus Monday, please go to: http://painteddaisies.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love visiting your blog! Deserts are fascinating habitats, and your photos really bring them to life. I can almost smell the deserts and canyons. Ahhhh....these blooms are amazing!
ReplyDeleteStunning photos!! Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.
ReplyDeleteBeavertail Prickly Pear it is! My 2-3 plants should flower in about another month, I think...
ReplyDeleteWonderful shot of this awesome cactus blooming! Really made my day! HCM!
ReplyDeleteI So enjoy seeing the cactus in bloom and nibble on the delicate petals. Here they are on their way out already.
ReplyDeleteOh so beauteous!! I am starting to see a few also.
ReplyDelete❤HCM❤