I dedicate this blog to my father, who first put a camera in my hands when I was 12 and who took me to many of the places that I love today.
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.
Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more
Thursday, March 31, 2011
Palo verde~SkyWatch Friday~040111
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How beautiful the tree is--here and gone, but oh so pretty for that short time. Mickie
ReplyDeleteLove palo verde. Just had three of them planted on the leeward side of the house. Wind took one on the windy side a couple years ago and we have missed it fiercely.
ReplyDeletePalo verde is one of my favorite trees in Arizona. The green bark and twisty branches are so appealing. A group planting is a show stopper - or at least they stop me! LOVE this - never seen one bloom!
ReplyDeleteThe blue skies peeking from under that glorious tree is beautiful!
ReplyDeletehttp://fredamans.blogspot.com/2011/03/skywatch-friday_31.html