Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14

Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14
There were about a dozen bighorn sheep this date 052614 up on Highway 74, above Palm Desert, CA, and right above Deep Canyon.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Photo from the Heart ~Creative Exchange~031511


As we drove home from Prescott yesterday, we took Highway 89 down the mountains. This beautiful valley is Peeples Valley in Arizona. We stopped to admire the cottonwoods and spent a while there, just inhaling the air and listening to the bees in the cottonwoods. Creative Exchange for March 15, 2011. To visit the Creative Exchange, please go to: http://www.lgordonphotography.com/

12 comments:

  1. These are just stunning, and I love the way you composed this photograph!

    Thank you so much for sharing this at The Creative Exchange.

    have a wonderful day!

    lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this image of the cottonwoods and that beautiful blue sky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cottonwoods around Peeples Valley. You also drove thru my town of Yarnell. Too bad I'm in TX or I'd have shown you around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful shot. It looks like Africa not Arizona!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photo of cottonwoods. I grew up with them in Nebraska and miss them. The sound their leaves make in the breeze is like nothing else...

    ReplyDelete
  6. It does look like a perfect setting for communing with nature!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is a beautiful drive down from Prescott!

    ReplyDelete
  8. please do send me the links thru a comment on my blog. Love your pics, I always forget you have more than one blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful view & I love that blue sky... The video is in the sidebar is awesome! =)
    Great header photo, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful! Fabulous colors and textures in this photo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely shot of the trees and the composition is great. I think I'd like to listen to the bees...from long distance!

    ReplyDelete