Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14

Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14
There were about a dozen bighorn sheep this date 052614 up on Highway 74, above Palm Desert, CA, and right above Deep Canyon.

Sunday, November 27, 2011

3's a crowd!




I brought my friend Susan up with me to the horse ranch today.  She needed some horse time and I was happy to have her come help me with the herd.  Five horses needed brushing and grooming.  And, Susan really enjoyed the horses and they eagerly responded to her!  Here's Scout and Cali, my two mustangs, with Susan.  She brushed them first.  It got a little crowded with Scout demanding attention, too!

2 comments:

  1. Those horses sure look like they appreciate the attention. I've never had a horse but a couple of my nieces and my sister have and I know they can be very affectionate. Great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll bet they loved all the attention.

    ReplyDelete