Bighorn sheep on Highway 74 October 2014

Bighorn sheep on Highway 74 October 2014
This big guy crossed the highway, October 2014.

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Friday Fences~wooden fence and manzanita~112511

I took a side road up on Highway 74 and Highway 371 today and drove up by some of the houses on the hill.  I saw this wooden fence and manzanita, which was well maintained, even if it is old.  I always seem to be on the lookout now for fences to photograph!  Ha~a new interest!  There are quite a few houses on this hill and I'll return another time to take more photographs of the fences up there.  Friday Fences for November 25, 2011. To view Friday Fences, please go to:  http://lifeaccordingtojanandjer.blogspot.com/

8 comments:

  1. Its amazing what we notice when we are looking, I never noticed fences before I joined this meme
    Bridget #13

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice shot...pretty scenic! Thanks for playing FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty area and the fence sets it off beautifully. Nice capture. genie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always heard of the manzinitas but had no idea what they looked like--now I know. The fencing is a bit more familiar. In KY we use split rails which look a bit like your fence in this photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do like rail fences. This one is a fine example. Great shot!

    ReplyDelete