I dedicate this blog to my father, who first put a camera in my hands when I was 12 and who took me to many of the places that I love today.
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.
Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more
Sunday, November 6, 2011
In the dark~Sunday Stills Challenge~110611
I ran around the hotel last night while hubby sat in the car listening to the UCLA football game. It was COLD here in Lone Pine and I was our running around with my camera taking flash photos. People probably thought I was nuts! I'm sure the cows across the highway did. I heard dogs barking off yonder. I usually take these photos in the daytime, but I think they are kind of neat at night. Don't you? The darkness makes them actually stand out more! I love all the scratches on the iron horse design! Sunday stills Challenge for November 6, 2011.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great capures for the challenge. The horseshoe cactus is so cool! I am sure most people that see those of us taking photos in odd places or at odd times do wonder, but they are really missing out on a great journey in my opinion. Blogging and photography are an amazing way to explore and see life in different ways. : )
ReplyDeleteThey are nice shots, the thing I like about them is the cool black background, you dont have to worry about so much junk behind your subject.
ReplyDeleteThese night shots turned out great.
ReplyDeleteSo was your hotel room colder than the car? ;)
The horseshoe cactus is really cool.
ReplyDeleteThese shots make some nice night shots :)
ReplyDelete