COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Sierras in the snow~Our World Tuesday~110811

Sierras in the morning...one of my favorite times to view them and I awoke early Sunday morning to walk across Highway 395 and take these shots.  Yes, those are ravens in the second one down!  They flew by just as I clicked the shot!  The mountains were moody...clouds were falling down around them and about 30 minutes later, they were completely socked in with clouds and weren't visible. This is one reason why I love the Sierra.  They have different moods and seasons.  Love, love, love them!!!  Our World Tuesday for November 8, 2011. To visit OWT, please go to:  http://ourworldtuesdaymeme.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

  1. I love the Sierras, too, and your view of them is spectacular. I can see in the progression of your photos that the clouds were moving in. Happy snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent shots. I prefer to look up at the snowy mountains from somewhere warm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your World is exciting and beautiful.
    Thank you for giving us a taste.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a magnificent sight to see first thing in the morning. Out of this world. Love seeing the snow and the mountain tops. Beautiful. genie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning shots of a gorgeous view - Wow! It takes a lot of time to watch the changes in mountains and clouds properly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What spectacular shots!

    ReplyDelete