I dedicate this blog to my father, who first put a camera in my hands when I was 12 and who took me to many of the places that I love today.
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.
Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more
Sunday, November 20, 2011
Living Desert and trains and grandson
Well, we had the grandson yesterday. Our BIG ADVENTURE begins.....Off we go! Don't worry...I pushed the cart the majority of the time. Grandpa only had it when I took a photo...let's be real, here! After looking at the trains, which weren't running yet, we headed over to the African village to pet the goats. Nope. They weren't out yet...so we looked at the leopards, which were out and playing with each other. Ben didn't like the statue of the cheetah and wouldn't stand next to it, so we moved on......to be continued...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cute grandson! If I were you I'd hold on to that cart as much as possible - no more falls...
ReplyDeleteGlad you shared in the "pushing". We visited the WalMart in Palm Desert yesterday. Lots nicer there than up in Desert Hot Springs at the Sands...still windy. Better today.
ReplyDelete