I dedicate this blog to my father, who first put a camera in my hands when I was 12 and who took me to many of the places that I love today.
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.
Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more
Friday, November 18, 2011
Friday Fences~111811
This is how I feel...old and I need to be propped up! I also have a lot of weathering on me! Friday Fences for November 18, 2011. Last day of school before next week's Thanksgiving break! Whoo, whoo!!! But, on a happy note, hubby and I will be taking the grandson to the Living Desert to see the trains tomorrow! Believe me, he will talk about it for a week~ (he's almost 3)...They have a complete, miniature train display there, complete with moving trains, whistles, towns, farms, Grand Canyon, etc. I'm sure I'll take 10,000 photos and share them all next week! To visit Friday Fences, please go to: http://lifeaccordingtojanandjer.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yup, old, weathered, rust, barbed, a little broken down...good description of me! You've been talking to my wife, Donna, again I bet. We are safe and sound at the Sands RV Resort in Desert Hot Springs. Prepared to settle in and enjoy 9 days of sunshine. Feels good! Enjoyed all your earlier photos and posts. Haven't had much time to catch up on my favorite blogger buddies while we were on the road. Hope you have a great time with your grandson. I may even have to get over there again and see that...didn't see it the first time.
ReplyDeleteA lovely scene composed behind that fence! :)
ReplyDelete"Old, and I need to be propped up" - I can so relate to that.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving break and fun with your grandson.
cool fence & beautiful view =)
ReplyDeletebeautiful fence and i love your header photo. I am old too and in need of propping up sometimes. sounds like fun, desert and trains.
ReplyDeleteThat fence may be old n worn out...but it sure does have a lovely home! Enjoy you weekend with you grandson and thanks for playing FF
ReplyDeleteI feel like that fence also!
ReplyDeleteOh, I'm sure you'll rally after a week without the munchkins. Great shots. Love that fence.
ReplyDeleteThat's the secret though--do whatever it takes to "prop yourself up"--like playing with the grand kids. I have a friend who always referred to the time she spend doing things with her grandchildren--like baking an apple pie--as making memories. Enjoy your Thanksgiving week away from work.
ReplyDeleteWhat a contrast of fences and I love the backdrop, gorgeous picture
ReplyDeleteBridget #2
From one 50+ to another I can identify with the propping up thoughts. Love your header photo.
ReplyDelete