I dedicate this blog to my father, who first put a camera in my hands when I was 12 and who took me to many of the places that I love today.
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.
Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more
Saturday, November 19, 2011
mountain clouds
When I drove up the mountain to go see my wet horses last weekend, I stopped to take some photos of the mountains and clouds. I'm always amazed by the many moods these mountains have. Sometimes they are dry and dusty, other times, like last Sunday, they are wet and rainy. Sometimes it is snowing up there...and all of this is just 15 minutes from my house on the floor of the desert! Amazing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I saw some of the same thing here last weekend...but alas, we only got the leftovers of your more abundant wet. But dripping for 4 hours is better than nothing...
ReplyDeleteAmazing how similar the foothills in Abq are to Deep Canyon so many days! What a difference from the Coachella Valley, where you never have to feel winter, but you can drive to it, if you have the need.
Beautiful cloud pictures. Are you getting any wind?
ReplyDelete