COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Saturday, May 3, 2014

100+ degrees here

Well, we're having a couple of days of 100+ degrees here.  It isn't pleasant.  Hubby was home yesterday (he has 4 days off...) and it was 101 degrees on our front porch when I arrived home.  AND, he didn't even have the air conditioner on!  He did have two fans running in the living room and by night time, the temps were falling and we had ourselves a pleasant night.  This morning, it is quite comfortable.  The birds have been fed, there's a yard sale next door, and the coffee is brewing.  AND, it's DERBY DAY!  I wish all the horses a safe journey today.

Photo is of the sand dunes down in Bermuda Dunes.  I often like to drive out that road and see them.

2 comments:

  1. I can't imagine a hundred degree day. If we had that here in Bayfield with our sometimes heavy humidity I would be resigning myself from the human race.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! It's getting warm. We have reservations down the road in Cherry Valley, but I'm thinking it's going to be too hot next week. When it's over 100 there, you know it's hot!

    ReplyDelete