I dedicate this blog to my father, who first put a camera in my hands when I was 12 and who took me to many of the places that I love today.
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.
Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more
Sunday, May 18, 2014
Library windows~Whimsical Windows, Delirious Doors~051914
I had to return some books to the Rancho Mirage Public Library this morning. It was a cloudy day (see the clouds on the windows?). This was about 8 a.m. and the parking lot was deserted. It was a nice, quite morning. Whimsical Windows, Delirious Doors for Monday, May 19, 2014. To visit WWDD, please go to: http://iwishiwereaphotographer.blogspot.com/2014/05/whimsical-windows-delirious-doors-129.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
With all that glass there must be lots of nice light inside. Well, maybe more on a sunny day.
ReplyDeleteShalom from Israel.
I love finding things like this!...:)JP
ReplyDeleteThat's a huge expanse of windows - now I wonder what they're looking out at!
ReplyDeleteNice reflection and photo!
ReplyDeleteNice reflection. What's the hairy bit in the foreground?
ReplyDelete