Well, I made it through the day yesterday....It was all pretty blurry, but I survived. Kids got to upload apps for their iPads yesterday after lunch when the wireless at school was FINALLY resolved and working. Every one of them with an iPad (that was 20/30) got to use their iPad. It's like they are on crack. Their eyes glaze over, they immediately focus and NOTHING can tear them away from their iPad! It's truly remarkable to see. A whole generation gone mad...sigh...Will they enjoy a sunrise or sunset or a snowstorm? Will they marvel at the track of a rabbit in a desert wash? Will they appreciate the calls of a mockingbird? I doubt it.
Speaking of sunrises, this was the view from the Toro Peak webcam, looking north this morning. We'll be heading up to Idyllwild for the weekend. I can't wait! :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment