COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Monday, May 12, 2014

San Diego weekend~Whimsical Windows, Delirious Doors~051214


The hubs and I spent the weekend in San Diego. It was nice to get out of the desert for a couple of nights and go to the beach area.  We actually stayed in Rancho Bernardo, at the Residence Inn.  Our son and his family were able to join us in a room across from ours.  Saturday afternoon we drove over to the La Jolla beach park and let the grandson see the waves and go down near them (not too close!).  I got some great shots of the waves crashing up on the rocks, but I was intrigued by these windows facing west.  One is the La Jolla Shores hotel.  I'm not sure what the bottom one is.  As much as I love being in the mountains, a change of scenery is enjoyable once in a while!  Whimsical Windows, Delirious Doors for Monday, May 12, 2014.    To visit WWDD, please go to:   http://iwishiwereaphotographer.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Those are wonderful huge windows in the top building! Once I enlarged the second one I decided I really like the fancy grill on the railing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, sounds like you had a great time, I'm glad you had a chance to grab some photos :) Those are both really nice - I especially like the windows on the top. Thanks for sharing them with us!

    ReplyDelete