I dedicate this blog to my father, who first put a camera in my hands when I was 12 and who took me to many of the places that I love today.
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.
Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more
Friday, May 9, 2014
108 by next Friday!!!
I don't ever remember it being 108 degrees in May before, but that is the forecast for next Friday. OYE VEI! That's too hot, too early!!! The last of my sweet peas are struggling right now and by mid next wee, they will be FRIED. Oh, well, at least they are putting nitrogen into the soil and next year's crop will be better (I hope!) Bye, bye my little friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment