COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Mountain windows and doors

I love to drive around the little community of Pinyon Flats on days when I have extra time.  It is such a cute little community and it is nestled in, well...pinyon trees!  Duh.  I have a good friend who lives up there and at night, you can actually SEE the Milky Way!  There's a nice forest service campground up there, Pinyon Flats, and I see this year it is actually being used.  Some years it is pretty much vacant, but every weekend I see people camping there this year.

Anyway, I was driving around one weekend not too long ago and I took these photos of some of the houses up there.



3 comments:

  1. It looks like a lovely place. I love being able to see the milky way! How nice for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pinyon Flats seems like an adorable little community - thanks for sharing the great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! I love these little places that look the same today as they did many years ago.

    ReplyDelete