What started with a 4 day sore throat has now developed into full blown bronchitis. I straggled into urgent care yesterday morning (I was the first one there!). I was ordered home for 2 days. Well, now it is full-blown bronchitis. Flem, coughing, runny nose, eyes...I am MISERABLE! She told me to try Claritin, so I did. All it did was make me drowsy...sigh...no relief!
On a good note, I was able to go through the pile of clothes in the bedroom and find and fold 12 of hubby's t-shirts! And, I watched 3 movies yesterday: Bad Country, 13th Warrior, and Erin Brockovich, with Julia Roberts. That movie takes place in Hinkley, which is only about 1 1/2 hours away from us.
I'm home today and I'll TRY to get into my own doctor either today or tomorrow. In the meantime, it was only 96 here yesterday and today will be down in the low 90's, then the 80's for the two days after that. It should be a nice Memorial Day weekend, too.
And, our external remote drive with ALL our photos isn't loading and I can't see ANY of them. Fortunately, I've been uploading my recent photos onto my desktop, so I'm stuck using only them until hubby figures out how to fix the link...sigh...isn't technology WONDERFUL?
Isn't this guy adorable? I spotted him on our way home from Rancho Bernardo a couple of weekends ago.
Yes, he is a cutie! Of course, I'm catching up backwards again. You gotta get "unsick." There isn't much worse than feeling terrible when it's hot.
ReplyDeleteI'm pretty sure that the place that released all the toxins, is still operating in Hinkley.