I dedicate this blog to my father, who first put a camera in my hands when I was 12 and who took me to many of the places that I love today.
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.
Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more
Thursday, May 15, 2014
Ocean moods~Nature Notes~051514
We stopped by a park in La Jolla Saturday afternoon. It's always a great change for us "desert rats" to go to the ocean. I feel revitalized each time we go there. I loved watching the waves crash against the rocks, and this area had enough rocks to provide quite a bit of entertainment! There were also swimmers in the water and we could see them bobbing up and down, along with the pelicans, who flew along the shore. It was a great afternoon to get out with the family. Nature Notes for May 15, 2014. To visit Nature Notes, please go to this link: http://ramblingwoods.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello Cheryl Ann... I would so love to live near the ocean. I would spend a lot of time there. I love the sound and all of the moods you captured so beautifully.... Michelle
ReplyDeleteI can hear the waves breaking and smell the salty spray! I am on the Texas Gulf Coast and see waves like that only when there's a storm on the way.
ReplyDelete