So, I came home one afternoon and hubby had made our travel plans for the summer. One trip up to Napa, one trip to Lake Tahoe and then down through the June Lake loop, and a trip in August to the Mogollon Rim, to the cabin where we stayed last summer. VOILA! Done! :-)
I only have 10 more days of school (THANK GOODNESS!) We get out June 13. The last 3 days are half days, too! I can't wait. Is it me, or do kids get away with a lot more these days? I see VERY little discipline at my school. Seems the kids can kick, scratch, and bully one another and NOTHING is done. It's VERY frustrating!
Summer is here...sigh...It will be over 100 degrees for the next 10 days and we've already had 4 days of 100+ temps. The a/c is running all day. I turn it off when I get up in the morning, run around, and open all the windows. I finally turned it on about 1 p.m. today.
I had to go out front, weed whack, and trim some tree branches away from the curb. Had to rake everything up, too. That did me in...I'm exhausted and took a 3 hour nap! :-)
I'll be driving up to visit the horses tomorrow. That's my mustang mare, Scout, saying, "What are YOU looking at?" She's a hoot! Very compact~built like a tank! Short, stocky legs, but man, can she run!
It looks like Scout has a bit of an attitude. It sounds like you have some great plans for summer and I can't wait to see the photos.
ReplyDelete