COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Friday, May 30, 2014

Mountain fence~Good Fences~053014



Along the driveway to our cabin that we rented last weekend was the woodpecker home and this delightful mountain fence.  As you can see, it is interwoven with the materials at hand.  I walked up and down the driveway admiring it several times before I remembered to get out my camera!  Good Fences for May 30, 2014.  I'm looking forward to a good weekend!   :-)  To visit Good Fences, please go to this link:   http://run-a-roundranch.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. that's awesome! i've been known to use limbs and downed trees for fence barriers, too. now i know what to call it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it...rustic and almost not really there and yet...it probably works to keep out bigger, unwanted animals and such....maybe.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a wonderful mountain fence. So natural and functional and practical!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a cool, rustic-looking cabin! Bet it was a fun place to stay. And I'm very jealous of your header photo... I've never seen bighorns in the park, but one of these days...

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one rustic looking fence.
    Looks like it will keep just about anything out.

    ReplyDelete