COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

California poppies~Nature Notes~050814




I found these beautiful California poppies right at the corner of Highway 74 and Highway 371.  The latter is the road down to Anza, CA.  I saw them a couple of weekends ago, but last weekend, they were in full bloom and I just had to stop and admire them!  Aren't they cheerful?  Nature Notes for May 8, 2014.   To visit Nature Notes, please go to:   http://ramblingwoods.com/

6 comments:

  1. Those poppies are just delightful. I always think of them as a happy flower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. poppies are a flower I have always LOVED but cannot get to seed here which means I am doing something wrong!...:)JP

    ReplyDelete
  3. They love the heat. And, we've had plenty of heat here this year!!!
    ~Cheryl Ann~

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes they are cheerful and I needed that today.. Thank you...Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have yet to see the poppies. I hope, next year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel so lucky that the state flower of our state, is also my favorite flower. I LOVE these things. Very nice photos Cheryl Ann!

    ReplyDelete