COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Well, I'm going to straggle into school today...sigh...

I called my own doctor yesterday and couldn't get in.  She was completely booked.  Period.  ...sigh...so I took a dose of NyQuil, slept 3 hours, awoke, slept another 2 hours, then hubby came home and HE fell asleep, so I did too, and slept 6 hours until midnight, when we both woke up.  We never did have dinner.  Went back to sleep and awoke at 4:45 a.m.  I'm going to straggle into school today.  My two days' doctor's note from urgent care is up today anyway...sigh...I hope I make it through the day.

I've noticed now that doctors DO NOT automatically recommend antibiotics.  I was sent home to fend this off with "Rest and lots of liquids".  While I'm glad that the doctors don't over prescribe antibiotics, still, SOMETHING would have been useful.  I went back to my old standby~NyQuil.  I guess because it completely knocked me out and I basically got 16 hours of sleep, I'm better today.  At least I'm not dripping as much as the previous days!   :-)

I found this fella doing push ups at the ranch a few weekends ago.

4 comments:

  1. So sorry. Nothing's worse than having 30+ kids roll in each hour while you're trying to hold it together and still deliver a quality lesson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you felt good enough today to go to work. I hate getting sick.
    Those darn lizards are really into working out, it seems like all they do is push-ups.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The one wonderful thing about retiring from a school district is that you don't get sick as much. Haven't had a cold in years. Now watch. Just because I've said that in public..................

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I keep getting sick this year, but part of it is because I'm just DEAD TIRED and burned out. This has been the class from %&##. They have NEVER been on a field trip. NO teacher wants to be responsible for their MIS behavior! They can't focus, can't listen, can't pay attention, and have the attention span of a gnat. I have to give directions OVER and OVER and OVER. Then, they still don't know what to do. And, these are future VOTERS? I fear for our country.

    ReplyDelete