COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Thursday, May 1, 2014

More clouds



It isn't often that we get sunsets and clouds like these, so when we do, I like to run outside with my camera and take photos!  Tonight might be a good sunset, too...

2 comments:

  1. Some of the nicest sunset photos I have were taken not far from you over in Borrego Springs. You have some nice one's there & I especially like the silouetted palm trees in the last one. If it were me I would probably crop the top third out of that photo to bring those palms forward............

    ReplyDelete
  2. Al, I'm too exhausted this week to crop anything. These are straight out of the camera. I'd be surprised if I last another day. Hot temps and wacko kids...
    Cheryl Ann

    ReplyDelete