Bighorn sheep on Highway 74 October 2014

Bighorn sheep on Highway 74 October 2014
This big guy crossed the highway, October 2014.

Friday, March 21, 2014

82 degrees and the weather is GORGEOUS!





All photos taken in my yard.  These are just a few of the flowers growing right now.  The bottom one is my wildflower mix that I threw out along my neighbor's fence.  Everything is blooming, the temperatures are wonderful, and the days are gorgeous.  And, finally, I have SPRING BREAK next week.  Whoo, whoo!  I'm actually glad we have it early this year and I'll have a chance to enjoy the wonderful weather.  Usually, by spring break, it's so dang HOT that we really don't enjoy it.  I also have April 18 (Good Friday) off school, so that will only be in a couple more weeks!  Ahhhh.....I already have lots of plans for the weekend and next week!   :-)

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy...somehow I know you will with that weather!!!...:)JP

    ReplyDelete