I dedicate this blog to my father, who first put a camera in my hands when I was 12 and who took me to many of the places that I love today.
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.
Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more
Thursday, March 6, 2014
Windmills at sunset~SkyWatch Friday~030714
I drove out to the Palm Springs windmills late Monday afternoon. Hubby was at work and I was wanting to get out. So, off I went. Clouds were developing toward the west, and daylight was fading. SkyWatch Friday for March 7, 2014. To visit SWF, please go to: http://skyley.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wondereful shot.
ReplyDeleteThe windmills are something I very much associate with Palm Springs. Nice shot!
ReplyDeleteThat's a cool picture. Like the lighting.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful shot! A forest of Windmills.
ReplyDeleteHave a good weekend!
Alexander
Alex's World! - http://www.kakinan.com/alex
I've seen these windmills a thousand times and taken many photos of them. This might be the best one I've seen. I love it as it is and when I enlarged it, it got even better.
ReplyDeleteFantastic photo Cheryl Ann.
Beautiful post, well done!
ReplyDeleteFunny landscape shot. You have really to see it bigger to appreciate it more but I like it.
ReplyDeleteI love seeing these!...:)JP
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely view too!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful shots, Cheryl Ann. If I didn't know better, I would say that's snow on the ground!! I drive by these all the time but since we have the dog and grandchild with us, we usually can't stop for pics.
ReplyDeleteTruly Californian - with so many windmills together! Unique capture:)
ReplyDeleteI'm familiar with that area, although I've never seen it at sunset. Lovely shot!
ReplyDeleteTattered Scraps of Shade
No, that's not snow...that's SAND! :-)
ReplyDeleteCheryl Ann ~and mud which is reflected, too!