COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Shadows and Steps~Shadow Shot Sunday~030914


I loved the shadows on these steps up at the ranger station in the Whitewater Preserve last weekend.  Hubby and I went again yesterday, but he was so preoccupied with some crisis at work, that we ate lunch and left.  I hardly had time to take any photos.  Oh, well...I have a whole day to myself today!   :-)  Shadow Shot Sunday for March 9, 2013.  To visit SSS, please go to:   http://shadowshotsunday2.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Very nice photos!
    I've been up the road to the gate, but always at the wrong time. I've never actually been in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the warm wood against the round, cold stones. The shadowplay at the stairs made it even better. I`d love to sit in that shade :)

    ReplyDelete