RV Sue had a stomach virus over the weekend and so did I. It started Sunday afternoon with a bad headache. I don't usually get headaches. We had pasta for dinner and I enjoyed that, but I was extremely tired. By Monday morning, FORGET IT...I wasn't going to school. After running to the bathroom several times, I was exhausted. Back to bed I went. Now, THAT is unsual. I can count on one hand the mornings I have returned to bed. Let's face it...I'm a morning person! I'm not going to waste an entire morning in bed unless I'm SICK! I managed to feed the cats, feed the dogs, and feed the birds, but that was it. Yes, a WASTE of a day! :-( Still have a touch of it this morning, and I had another headache last night, but the headache is gone today and I'll straggle down to school. I'm sure that's where I got this, anyway...
Photos from the Whitewater Preserve on Sunday, while we were briefly there...
Stomach bugs suck!
ReplyDeleteI hope you are feeling better now.
Feel better...I haven't had one of those in years!!!...:)JP
ReplyDelete