COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Ocotillo blossoms~Today's Flowers~031615

Our ocotillos are blooming right now here in the lower desert and I found these gorgeous blossoms yesterday at the Living Desert Reserve.  We took the grandson there for a morning visit, which lasted about 3 hours.  We wore him out, but we also wore ourselves out!  Today's Flowers for March 16, 2014.   To visit Today's Flowers, please go to:   http://flowersfromtoday.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. I have been out west a few times but never at the times to see the flowers blooming. I hope next year will be my year to paint some of them on my "Chasing Flowers Tour". Wonderful blog and pictures. It just makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandchildren wear me out too but that bloom sure was worth it!!!...:)JP

    ReplyDelete