Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14

Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14
There were about a dozen bighorn sheep this date 052614 up on Highway 74, above Palm Desert, CA, and right above Deep Canyon.

Monday, March 17, 2014

New look to blog!

Okay, I made some changes and I changed my background.  I really wanted something "rustic" to add the blog background and I really like the wooden template.  I also changed the font, made it larger, and hopefully easier to read!  I changed the colors, too, and hopefully now it is easier to read!

I hope you like the new look, but PLEASE, do give me your ideas/ suggestions/ and input!

TRav4adventures

9 comments:

  1. I think your new look is very cool mad it fits the style perfectly. I especially like the larger font size. Easy on my eyes. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the changes you made. I never knew there was a wood background or I would probably have changed mine a long time ago. I don't mean to be a copy-cat but maybe it's about time I thought of changing my background as well. I better go have a look at some Templates. Thanks for making the printing bigger. Aging eyes need all the help they can get..........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Al, the wood background IS available on Blogger. Go to template, "advanced" and you'll see a pull down screen for background. There are LOTS to choose from...I think this was under "nature"...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go to template...background...go to arrow and pull down on it to see the various backgrounds. Yes, there are LOTS to choose from! Go to "customize" first, on the template page...it is in the upper right hand corner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your new look too. Fits very well with your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the new look, just wish the center text region was wider so I could also see those great pics better

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kevin, I'm not sure I can do that. This is a preset layout. I'm not smart enough to figure out how to change margins. I DID enlarge the text font.
    TRav4adventures

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! The patterns and colors really flow well and it is easy to look at and read. I am going to take a look at my blog and change the font size, and possibly color. :-)

    ReplyDelete