COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Spring break FINALLY, but it is actually early this year

WHY are we having Spring Break so early this year?  Mine started yesterday at 2:51 p.m., the minute I was DONE with school.  And, what did I do for my first 2 hours of spring break?  Came home, walked through the door, nodded to hubby, and konked out on the bed for...2 HOURS!

That's no way to start spring break!   :-(   After two days of parent conferences, however, that's what I did.  Then, we drove to our daughter's house for fun & frolic with the granddaughter, grandson, and two cousins from Kansas!  A good time was had by all.

Fortunately, as I posted yesterday, the weather here is cooperating...80 degrees all next week.  I do remember weeks when we had 90, even 100 degrees during break and that's just too hot!  So, I'm thankful for our wonderful weather!



1 comment:

  1. I hear and read the excitement in your voice!!! Enjoy...:)JP

    ReplyDelete