COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Monday, March 3, 2014

Trains, Trains, and more trains...

So, I'm learning about trains.  Hubby SHOULD be doing this.  Both his father and grandfather were railroad men.  His father was the station master in Meadville, Pennsylvania and his uncle was stationmaster in Marion, Ohio. His grandfather, back in the days when trains had them, was a conductor.   I'll have to ask him for details tonight.  I remember him talking about how his grandfather had to sleep in the caboose.

Anyway, I've seen 4 trains in the last 2 days.  Cabazon seems to be a stopping place for them and there were two trains idling there yesterday.  I was cruising through YouTube this morning (I have a doctor's appointment about my arm...I think I have a melanoma bubbling up AGAIN...sigh...) and it seems they stop there for a snack.  Hmmm...I might return after my appointment and see what trains are there today.

These are the trains I saw over the weekend.  Enjoy!



1 comment:

  1. A lot of old railroad-ears share great stories with us over the years!...:)JP

    ReplyDelete