COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Thursday, March 13, 2014

We're having some WEATHER here tonight!!!

It is currently 49 degrees up in Idyllwild, but they are having SNOW!  YES!  It's on the news!  And, we're having some kind of microburst with wind swirling all around.  It came up suddenly.  Actually, I saw what looked like a rain storm above Whitewater Canyon as I was driving home from school this afternoon...dark clouds, rain...By the time I got home, the wind had kicked up and leaves were blowing everywhere! WHOOSH!  Our screen door fell down and the dogs ran into the furthest corner of the back yard!  What an evening!

Here's the link to snow and 49 degrees:

http://idyllwildtowncrier.com/2014/03/13/video-snow-49-degrees/

1 comment:

  1. We had ominous skies today & that wind burst you talked about just tore through here about half an hour ago scattering things on our porch. Right now it's calm with a heavy cloud cover.

    ReplyDelete