Bighorn sheep on Highway 74 October 2014

Bighorn sheep on Highway 74 October 2014
This big guy crossed the highway, October 2014.

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Palo Verde blossoms~Today's Flowers~030914

I took a walk up at the Santa Rosa Mountains visitor center this morning, since I woke up at 6:00 a.m. (new time) and it was still dark.  I was READY to go by 7:30!  So, off I went!  Did a nice walk up there and I really noticed the palo verde trees, which are now blooming.  Hmmm...they don't usually bloom until late April/early May, so indeed we are having a weird spring!  I could hear bees in the blossoms, so I used my telefoto lens!  Today's Flowers for March 9, 2014.   To visit Today's Flowers, go to this link:   http://flowersfromtoday.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. Those bees must be happy! Your photo is beautiful and even more so when enlarged. Such a lovely sunny shot, perfect lighting. Thanks for sharing it with Today's Flowers and have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh...bees and blossoms...I can't wait!...:)JP

    ReplyDelete