COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Palo Verde blossoms~Today's Flowers~030914

I took a walk up at the Santa Rosa Mountains visitor center this morning, since I woke up at 6:00 a.m. (new time) and it was still dark.  I was READY to go by 7:30!  So, off I went!  Did a nice walk up there and I really noticed the palo verde trees, which are now blooming.  Hmmm...they don't usually bloom until late April/early May, so indeed we are having a weird spring!  I could hear bees in the blossoms, so I used my telefoto lens!  Today's Flowers for March 9, 2014.   To visit Today's Flowers, go to this link:   http://flowersfromtoday.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. Those bees must be happy! Your photo is beautiful and even more so when enlarged. Such a lovely sunny shot, perfect lighting. Thanks for sharing it with Today's Flowers and have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh...bees and blossoms...I can't wait!...:)JP

    ReplyDelete