I dedicate this blog to my father, who first put a camera in my hands when I was 12 and who took me to many of the places that I love today.
They were featured on Extreme RVs a couple months ago but I can't remember their name. Pretty cool inside, two living levels, potty, kitchen - and yes it goes everywhere. I think they are custom ordered.
I have no clue....but it is cool!...:)JP
Don't know what it is but it's Groovy & I want one.......
Hardcore FWD RV! I agree with you, that beast if pretty darn awesome.
They were featured on Extreme RVs a couple months ago but I can't remember their name. Pretty cool inside, two living levels, potty, kitchen - and yes it goes everywhere. I think they are custom ordered.
ReplyDeleteI have no clue....but it is cool!...:)JP
ReplyDeleteDon't know what it is but it's Groovy & I want one.......
ReplyDeleteHardcore FWD RV! I agree with you, that beast if pretty darn awesome.
ReplyDelete